Monday, June 28, 2010

First blog post

Hi everybody! Well, this is my first blog post. I guess I just wanted to say hi and introduce my blog.

Typically, I'll be talking a lot about makeup. I order a lot of my pretty things online, since certain brands are painfully expensive to buy in retail stores in Australia (I'm talking about you, MAC). I'll also discuss the colour combinations I'm wearing and (very) occasionally post a picture if it's not too scary. I'm not a big fan of looking at photos of myself, so I figure why would anyone else want to? Anyway, we'll see how that goes.

I also love nail polish, so I'll sometimes talk about the different colours I'm wearing. Mind you, I'm no expert and the mess I make is often quite comical. If I post a picture, it'll most certainly be once I've done a major cleanup.

I hope you have fun reading this. At the very least, if I can steer you away from something dodgy, or recommend something totally awesome, I'm a happy camper.

Olga.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Olgiepolgie
    Thanks for posting your makeup blog!
    I'm so excited!....
    I appreciate u sharing your beauty tips and sparkling eyeshadows..
    I can't wait to see them all
    :)helen
    P.S U always do a great job on your makeup fullstop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, shucks. Thanks Hels! It's all because of you. Are you going to become my first follower then?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember if u need an assistant.. u know where i am. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a HUGE fan already. Just wanted to ask a few questions if that's okay?

    ReplyDelete