Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nails: China Glaze DV8

So this week I'm wearing DV8 from China Glaze's OMG collection.


I've been so busy with work this past week, I haven't been able to do any new blog posts. As a result, I had very little time to do my nails. I decided on DV8 because it's one of two nail polishes that I own from this holographic collection (the other one is LOL) and they dry faster than any polish I have ever seen.


This is a pic I found on the web. My photos were all crap because there was no sun.


DV8 is a bright holographic teal colour. Of course, it depends on the light, but the holographic sparkle is most obvious in sunlight. In the normal lighting of my house, it just looks sparkly in an unusual way. It's not until you go in the really bright light that you can see it's got that 3D effect going on.

If you want to see what it looks like on, click here. Scrangie (www.scrangie.com) has the best nail polish blog in the history of the internet (in my humble opinion, that is). Here you'll find the rest of the OMG collection.

I love how this polish applies: no bubbles, no brush marks and super fast drying. I just love it.

1 comment: