Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Upcoming reviews

So I have some new goodies to review and thought I'd give you guys a sneak peek at what they are.

I recently bought two new lip glosses: a Sportsgirl-branded pink gloss with purply glitter in it, as well as an opaque wine-coloured gloss from Designer Brands. I'm liking both at the moment and they both offer a different kind of sheen.

The other item I'll be reviewing soon a long-wearing liquid eyeliner from Sephora (you can see it here). The boyfriend got me this when he was in Beijing. I've only worn this twice, so I'll need a few more days before I can really comment on how well it lasts.

Also, I'm not sure how many of you are aware of Aromaleigh Cosmetics (www.aromaleigh.com), but they recently announced the imminent closure of the company and are offering 35% off all orders until then. I got 43 mineral eyeshadow samples (I know, even for me that's a lot), but I figured that I may as well go nuts because once they're gone, they're gone. Anyway, it's going to take me forever to try all the colours, so I may just try to do a swatch post with these.