Sunday, August 8, 2010

Nails: Sportsgirl Nail It nail polish in Green Tea

This week I'm wearing a new acquisition. I bought one of the Sportsgirl nail polishes in the colour Green Tea. It was only $7.95 too, which was a bargain. I'm really liking the range of beauty bits and pieces they in Sportsgirl right now.

The polish went on really smoothly. I did two coats, although having seen it in the sunlight, I probably should have done three. Still, you'd have to be looking hard to notice it's not completely opaque all over the nail. Green Tea is a dark green/teal nail polish with no shimmer. It's just gorgeous! It's dark yet bright and is actually one of only a couple of polishes I own without sparkle.

It appears a lot more teal in the sun.

There's a range of colours available in this collection (check out the Sportsgirl web site, although for some reason, Green Tea isn't on there). My local store had testers, so if you like the look of these nail polishes, try them out.