Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Review: Morgana Minerals North Pole

North Pole is one the sample eyeshadows I picked up in my recent Morgana Minerals haul. This could be one of my all-time favourite greens! I love it so much. The Morgana web site describes it as an "icy teal with flecks of pink-violet", although I couldn't really see any of the flecks of colour when I was wearing it.

It's just a gorgeous super-shimmery teal. It went on really easily over my Pixie Epoxy and the colour just popped. If you want to see what it looks like over normal primer, see my swatch post here. I'm disappointed I didn't buy the full-size version of this eyeshadow because it's now out of stock and I don't know if it's coming back.

I can't really say much else, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.


Indoors.


Out in the sun.