Monday, September 27, 2010

Eyeshadow: Fyrinnae combo

I was playing around with my Fyrinnae (www.fyrinnae.com) eyeshadows this morning (need more sooooo badly!) and I decided to team Farseer and Sorceress. Bam! What a combo. I so love these two colours together.

Fyrinnae's Arcane Magic eyeshadows are colour-shifting, so it hadn't really occurred to me to wear two of the colours together before, since I thought they'd be maybe a little too flashy. Was I wrong! I think they combine really well and have just a lovely amount of sparkle without looking too gaudy. What do you guys think?

It was a lovely warm day today, but there wasn't a lot of sun around, so I couldn't really see the different colour shift in the eyeshadows. They just glittered brilliantly as far as I could tell. The next time I wear this combination of shadows, maybe the sun will be out. I'll take some sunshiney photos and see how they sparkle.


Farseer is on the inner half of the lid and Sorceress is on the outer half, as well as along the lower lashline. In real life, the contrast between the two colours is more noticeable.