Sunday, October 24, 2010

Eyeshadow: now that's red

I was going out with some friends last night and just to be silly, I asked my boyfriend to pick my eyeshadow colour. He chose red, so I kind of went nuts. It was super bright and doesn't get much redder than this!




I forgot how super red this eyeshadow is! I used a matte pressed eyeshadow from Napoleon (there's no number or shade on it - it's just super red). I'm not a huge fan of matte eyeshadow, so I popped some Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy all over the red and then put Lime Crime's eye dust in Siren over the top. It gave an awesome metallic-looking effect.

This look is totally over the top, so it's not something I'd wear all the time. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Red means time to stop! Stop and look at the Hottie!

    ReplyDelete