Thursday, February 3, 2011

Update: insane heatwave = no makeup reviews

Hi guys. I have fully planned to get some reviews up on the blog this week, but that hasn't happened. For those who don't know, Sydney has been in the midst of a ridiculous heatwave this week. Tuesday was 42 degrees (almost 108 in Fahrenheit) and yesterday was 40 (104). Hopefully, today's forecast is for rain, so let's hope that cools things down.

Basically, anything I've whacked on my face has melted off within an hour or two, which obviously isn't something I can base a review on. I've got so much makeup to review from my trip to Hawaii it's not funny. I've got lots of standalone products as well as some palettes, plus a bunch of nail polishes.

I'm hoping to have a nail polish post up this week at least. I've been super busy with work and the heat has totally zapped my energy, but it's on the cards. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here and planning to post ASAP.