Thursday, June 30, 2011

Morgana Cryptoria swatches

I recently ordered Morgana Cryptoria's (www.morganacryptoria.com) two latest eyeshadow collections: the Shifty Eyed Color Shifting Shadow Collection and the Murder Mystery Shadow Collection. As always, the quality and colour intensity of the eyeshadows is amazing. If you like the look of these and want to try them, you can order samples of both collections in sample jars for US$27.50 and save some money (this is what I did). All of the swatches below were done over Urban Decay Primer Potion. There's not much else I need to say except enjoy the pics!

These are the cute organza bags they came in.


The Murder Mystery collection: indoors (left) and in the sun (right).
Top row: Jaded Peacock, Ubiquitous Suspicions, Conspiring Copper.
Bottom row: Sinister Scarlet, Butler Did It, Secret Passage.


The Shifty Eyed collection: indoors (left) and in the sun (right).
Top row: Mystic Midnight, Lime Shift, Changing Chartreuse, Magic Plum.
Bottom row: Mystic Lavender, Shifting Sky, Enchanted Emerald.


Conspiring Copper on outer two thirds of the lid and lower lashline. Changing Chartreuse on inner third of the lid and lower lashline. Butler Did It in the crease.


Enchanted Emerald in the crease. Lime Shift all over the lid and along the lower lashline.


Magic Plum all over the lid and along the lower lashline. The last pic is in the sun so you can (barely) see the blue colour shift. It's obvious in real life but hard to capture on camera.


Mystic Midnight in the crease. Shifting Sky all over the lid and along the lower lashline. See the pretty pink colour shift? Awesome.

So are you tempted by any of these? I still have so many to try and my photos don't do most of them any justice. In particular, Magic Plum has a blue sheen and Changing Chartreuse has a pink sheen that you can't really see in my crappy photos. They're both lovely collections and I'm glad I got both of them. Next up from Morgana are some lipsticks, I think. I have two samples that are just amazing, so I may sample some more before I buy full-sized ones.

1 comment: