Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Eyeshadow: ModelCo Island Fever Palette

So here's a quick look I did using all three colours in the ModelCo Island Fever palette I got yesterday. They all applied really smoothly, especially the navy colour, which surprised me because it was kind of patchy when I swatched it. A very light swipe was all I needed and it blended easily on the eye. I think the shimmery gold and green make a nice contrast to the darkness and almost matte texture of the blue.



This is my first time using ModelCo and they're pretty nice shadows. I know a lot of people rave about their mascara, so maybe I'll give that a go some time in the future. Anyway, the Island Fever palette is nice and small, and the colours in there offer enough variety for a couple of different looks. This is definitely one I'd take away with me for the weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Very lovely ! The crease color is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Luna! I follow your blog and your awesome sparkly looks are an inspiration, so I'm flattered you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks :D now i'm blushing ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Luna. The crease color is very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. It applied better than it swatched on my hand, so I'm a happy camper!

    ReplyDelete