Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fun looks with my new palettes

As promised, I've had a play with my new Sleek and Wet n Wild palettes over the last few days. Without further adieu, here are some of the looks I came up with. First, just one look using the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette.


The Comfort Zone palette.

Below, I've used the green Eyelid shade all over the lid, the left Crease shade in the crease and the left Definer shade in the deep crease. The right Definer shade is along the lower lashline and on the outer quarter of the lid. I used the right Browbone colour on the inner corner and the inner quarter of the lower lashline.



The next two looks are both using the Sleek Original i-Divine palette. There are so many colours here, but I've only used half of them so far.


The Original palette.

In the look below, I used the teal shade (looks blue in the picture above: it's second from the right) all over the lid. I used the purple in the crease and along the lower lashline. I applied the navy blue to the outer corner of the lid and to darken the crease a little. I finished it off with a touch of the yellow on the inner corner of my eye.



In the next look, I thought I'd do a softer look (this is different for me, as I usually wear brights). I used the pink shade (second from the left) all over the lid -- it's got tons of gorgeous gold sparkle in it. I used a mixture of the two browns in the crease and ran the forest green along the lower lashline. Once again, I used a touch of yellow on the inner corner.



I had heaps of fun trying to decide which colours to wear and there's still many more looks I can create with these. They're both very versatile and the quality of the eyeshadows is impressive. Both palettes wore really well, with the Wet n Wild palette having softer, smoother shadows than the Sleek palette. The Sleek eyeshadows are super-pigmented and uber-metallic. I found there was a tiny bit of fallout from these as I blended them out, but they applied easily. Both lasted me all day (over 12 hours) with no fading or creasing (I used UDPP as a base). Absolutely amazing for the price!

3 comments:

  1. I love the teal-purple look on you ! They are all gorgeous , but i love purples :D

    ReplyDelete