Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nails: Butter London Victoriana

This week I'm wearing another Butter London (www.butterlondon.com) nail polish in Victoriana. It's a pale greyed-out blue with lots of silver microglitter in it. The formula was thicker than Thames, so I only needed two coats for full opacity. It applied like a dream and drying time wasn't too bad either. One layer of topcoat and I was done!


It's greyer than it appears in this picture.


Victoriana was a much better Butter London experience than Thames, with an equally amazing end result. In the bottle, the polish looks paler than when it's applied and I actually like it much better on the nail. Yay! I don't have another polish like it, so it's a truly different colour for me.


I just love how it looks on the nail! This is an accurate colour match.

I'm seriously impressed with this polish. I'm guessing the Butter London polishes all apply differently, depending on the formula. I have two more new ones to wear: one is a glitter polish like Victoriana, while the other is a metallic colour like Thames. I'll let you know if this is the case, but they all look so lovely when you're done painting your nails, that I hardly think it matters if an extra coat is needed.

1 comment: