Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Coming up: Urban Decay goodies!

Whoa, two posts in one day. You know that means I'm excited. I finally have it! It's mine at last! What am I talking about? Urban Decay's Naked palette, of course. I've been trying to get my hands on this baby for about a year, but I finally ordered it online from HQHair (www.hqhair.com). It was £32, which ended up being just under $50 at the current exchange rate. Yep, only $50 for 12 beautiful eyeshadows!


I have it at long last! (Oops, ignore my neck reflection in the mirror.)

I also got two of the 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils in Morphine and Midnight Cowboy. I'd love to get them all, but I thought I'd just try two for now and see how I go. I've read they stay put once they dry, so I'll wear them alone to give them a test run and let you know my results.

I'm a little overwhelmed at the amount of looks I'll be able to do with the Naked palette, so I may have to trawl the net for inspiration pictures of looks that others have done. If you know of an awesome look you think I should try, leave me a link below and I'll check it out. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my naked palette and the shadow pencils are amazing ! I want some more of these , i only have Midnight Cowboy .

    ReplyDelete