Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eyeshadow: Damn Paladins

Continuing with my Fyrinnae (www.fyrinnae.com) eyeshadow haul, this entire look uses just one colour: Damn Paladins. It's a very unique colour: it's a lovely taupe that has blue microglitter in it. It's a great choice for when you're doing a quick, subtle look with only a hint of colour. I wore it to work twice this week, but I wore it two different ways.


It's a lovely taupe with blue sparkle.

The first time I wore it, I had a little more time to do my makeup, so I used a warm brown in the crease, with Damn Paladins all over the eyelid and along the lower lashline over a base of Pixie Epoxy. It hardly looked taupe at all: the Pixie Epoxy made the blue sparkle pop and it looked lovely, especially in the sun.


This is over Pixie Epoxy.

The second time I wore it, I was a little more time-poor, so I just wore it on its own over my Urban Decay Primer Potion. It came out a lovely subtle taupe with just a hint of blue sparkle when the light hit it.


No Pixie Epoxy, so it's just a lovely taupe.

That's one of the things I love about Fyrinnae's eyeshadows, as well as their Pixie Epoxy: you can wear one shadow in many different ways. I wore Damn Paladins on the lid, but it would also make a lovely brow highlight. Over a darker base and with Pixie Epoxy, it can look totally blue. See? So versatile! Pixie Epoxy is just magic, too.