Friday, August 26, 2011

Eyeshadow: inspired look

So here's the first of my looks using my new Fyrinnae (www.fyrinnae.com) eyeshadows. I teamed Dinosaur Plushie with Velvet Vampire (Arcane Magic) after seeing how lovely this combination looked on Raven Rose (http://ravenandtherose.blogspot.com/) in her blog post here.


Left: Velvet Vampire. Right: Dinosaur Plushie.

The photo on the left basically shows the base colour of the eyeshadows. The one on the right is blurred to showed the sparkle, but it still doesn't capture the awesomeness of Fyrinnae's eyeshadows. Anyone who's ever had the privilege of owning a Fyrinnae eyeshadow will tell you that.



So here they are. It's a shame the camera can't capture more than the base colour. :(

I used Dinosaur Plushie all over the lid and along the lower lashline over Pixie Epoxy. In the original look from Raven Rose, she had Velvet Vampire along the lower lashline, but I just used it in the crease. I really like how the two look together. I'd definitely wear them together again, this time with Velvet Vampire along the lower lashline, since it doesn't apply as dark as it appears in the jar. Dinosaue Plushie has rainbow microglitter in it, which sadly doesn't show up in any of these pictures.

And just for something random, I got this new T-shirt in the mail from Red Bubble (www.redbubble.com) and I was so excited, I wanted to share it with your guys, not that it has anything to do with anything. For those who don't remember (shame on you!), Fizzgig was the fun pet of Keira from the Dark Crystal. He was insane and totally awesome. Go watch the movie -- I dare you not to fall in love with it all over again!


Fizzgig was the best. They don't make characters like that anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Oh i love those 2 colors together . I have them too ... maybe i'll give it go for myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! I'd love to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete