Saturday, August 27, 2011

Eyeshadow: purple and blue look

I have another Fyrinnae (www.fyrinnae.com) look for you guys today. I used two new eyeshadows: Catrina Cabaret and Sequined Master, which is an Arcane Magic shadow. Catrina Cabaret is a dark blue with pink microglitter in it, while Sequined Master is a super-sparkly pinky purple. I also used a new eyeshadow from The Body Needs (www.thebodyneeds2.com) called Blackened Violet, from their Blackened collection.


Sequined Master, Catrina Cabaret and Blackened Violet.


I applied Sequined Master all over the lid and along the lower lashline over Pixie Epoxy. I applied Catrina Cabaret in the crease and along the outer third of the lower lashline. I used Blackened Violet foiled along the top lashline as an eyeliner, with just a black eyeliner on the waterline, as usual. Oh, and just as I finished doing my makeup, I decided the inner corner needed a little something, so I dabbed a bit of Fyrinnae's Moon Child there.


It may just look like blue and purple, but you guys know how amazing Fyrinnae's eyeshadows look in real life.

I don't know that I've ever seen anyone capture the complete and utter amazingness of Fyrinnae's eyeshadows. Even their own web site doesn't do it justice. I sparkled so much, I just loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Sequined Master is one of my new faves as well! Your jar pic really captures the shift to purply fuschia, I couldn't get my pictures to show it. The eye is gorgeous too :) I managed to sneak in an order yesterday too, SO GLAD everything is OK now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about Fyrrinae's shadows. They just don't look as nice in photos!

    ReplyDelete