Friday, August 12, 2011

Eyeshadow: sparkly blue look

Hooray! This is my 100th post. Who would have thought that you guys would be interested in my babble for 100 posts? Thanks guys!

To take a break from all the purple and green I've been wearing lately, I decided to go for a blue look today. I ended up using a few eyeshadows from the now defunct About Face. I really like how well this turned out.


Left to right: Typical Mania, Fish & Cut Bait, Acidic Reign (my favourite dark turquoise ever, even though it looks bluer here than it actually is).

I first applied Pixie Epoxy to the lid and lower lashline. I used Typical Mania on the inner half of the lid and the inner quarter of the lower lashline, with Fish & Cut Bait on the outer half of the lid. Acidic Reign was applied to the crease and along the lower lashline.


Blue sparkles. Weeee!

Tomorrow I might wear some more colours that I don't wear all the time, like orange or something. We'll see!

4 comments:

  1. Blue goes very well with your deepbrown eyes ! I like these colors on you . And congrats with your 100th post too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll definitely be wearing this again soon.

    ReplyDelete