Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Eyeshadow: teal and mauve

More Fyrinnae (www.fyrinnae.com) today! I have one last look using my latest eyeshadow order, which I'll post tomorrow, and then it's time to have me some Naked fun (Urban Decay, that is). I also used another colour from The Body Needs (www.thebodyneeds2.com) Blackened collection.


Left to to right: Moon Child, Jaguar, Valhalla and Blackened Teal.

I opted for super-sparkly today, so I used Moon Child as my brow highlight. I added a bit of NYX Jumbo Pencil in Slate to the outer third of the lid (over my usual UDPP) and then applied Pixie Epoxy all over the lid and along the lower lashline. I put Valhalla all over the lid, with Jaguar in the crease and the inner half of the lower lashline. I added a hint of Blackened Teal to the deep crease and along the outer half of the lower lashline.


Valhalla is much pinker than I thought it would be, but I love it!

Fyrinnae described Valhalla as a silvery mauve, but I found it's much pinker than your average mauve. It's a gorgeous colour, regardless, and I can see myself wearing it a lot on those days when I want to tone down my eye makeup. Jaguar was the free sample in my order (way to pick another amazing colour for my freebie, Fyrinnae!) and it's a lovely dark teal. Blackened Teal looks really similar in these photos and in real life, it's darker than Jaguar. All in all, I'm quite happy with this look.