Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nails: A England Tristam

This week I'm wearing Tristam from A England (www.a-england.co.uk). It's a dark navy blue holographic nail polish. It's amazing! It's hard to find dark colours with the noticeable rainbow holo effect, but A England has perfected the formula with Tristam and Lady of the Lake. Each of the nail polishes in the Mythicals collection has been a winner for me (this is number three). I'm considering getting some more: each polish is £9 and shipping to 'rest of the world' (ie. Australia) is only £4.


You can't really see its holo-ness in the bottle, but you can see how beautiful the base colour is.


As I said in my writeup of Lady of the Lake, it applied effortlessly, needed only two coats and it dried quickly. A quick layer of topcoat and this baby should last me a week.


You can see the pretty sparkly rainbowness here.

There's really not much else to say. If you haven't given A England a go yet, why? How much convincing do you need? I'd seriously get every single polish in the collection if I had the money. King Arthur is a definite in my next order and I've narrowed it down to three more possibilities: Elaine, Galahad and Perceval. Which ones are you guys eyeing off?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I've got a King Arthur heading my way ... eyeing a few of the others though as theylook fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, can't wait to see you wear it!

    ReplyDelete