Thursday, September 22, 2011

Eyeshadow: inspired look

Today's look is fairly simple and inspired by a look Madame B Fatale did a little while ago. There's very minimal eyeshadow, as the focus is on the red eyeliner. I actually have none of the products she used, so I've improvised with what I had in my stash. I also didn't bother with lashes because I'm lazy.

Apart from the Naked palette, I used Pure Luxe's Molten eyeshadow and UD's Whiskey liner.


From the Naked palette, I applied Virgin as my highlight, with Sin all over the lid and along the lower lashline. I then used Buck to define my crease a bit. I added Whiskey eyeliner on the outer third of my lashline and dabbed some Dark Horse over it from the Naked palette. I then used Molten foiled along the top lashline as eyeliner. As an afterthought, I ran my Benefit Eye Bright Pencil along the waterline.

Very minimal makeup, as the liner is the focus of the look.

I obviously didn't apply everything in the same way and the liner wasn't as red as I thought it was going to be, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. What do you guys think?