Monday, September 26, 2011

Eyeshadow: new IMATS goodies

I'm going to do my IMATS swatch post next, so I'll just do the looks I wore yesterday and today. I was desperate to get into my new goodies and try them out, so this is what I came up with.


It's all purple! I used MUFE and Inglot here.

For yesterday's look I applied Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in 18 all over the lid and number 19 along the lower lashline. I applied Inglot 325 Matte in the crease and a little DS 494 along the lower lashline, over the Aqua Cream. I used Inglot 354 Matte as my brow highlight and some Iced Pink from the Body Needs on the inner corner. I finished off with MUFE Aqua Liner in number 8 along the top lashline and some Benefit silver eyeliner on the waterline.


It's all green and all matte, apart from the liner.

For the look I'm wearing today, I used the Inglot 104R rainbow eyeshadow: the palest on the lid, the darkest in the crease and the medium colour along the lower lashline. I also added the teensiest bit of 340 Matte on the outer corner to deepen the green. I thought the MUFE Aqua Liner in number 4 on its own would look funny, so I used black liner first, with the green above it. And I used Inglot 354 Matte as my brow highlight again.

I love all the stuff I've used so far. The MUFE Aqua Creams didn't budge all day (I didn't even wear a primer underneath) and the Aqua Liners stayed on without flaking or wearing away. This was also my first experience using Inglot's matte eyeshadows and I'm impressed. They're not chalky and have very good colour payoff, making them easy to blend as well. The pearl formulas are still my favourite, though.