Monday, September 26, 2011

Swatches: IMATS haul

It's swatch time! I just did these quickly, so forgive me if they're a little crap. Some of the colour accuracy is a bit off, too. So I've got picture of what I bought and then the swatches at the end. The first thing I've got is my 10-pan Inglot palette.

Top row: AMC 62, 340 Matte, 325 Matte, 434 Pearl, AMC Shine 32 (bah, I already have this one!).

Bottom row: 339 Matte, 636 Matte, DS 494, 454 Pearl, 104R Rainbow.



AMC 62, 340 Matte, 325 Matte, 434 Pearl, AMC Shine 32.

339 Matte, 636 Matte, DS 494, 454 Pearl.

104R Rainbow (lightest to darkest).

I've put the other Inglot eyeshadows in my Z-palette since I have nowhere else to put them.

Top: 385 Pearl.

Bottom: 354 Matte, AMC Shine 35.

385 Pearl, 354 Matte, AMC Shine 35.

The rest of the goodies: I was too lazy to take individual photos of everything.

Next up is the Ben Nye HD foundation sample that I got for free. All the colours were really dark except for this one, which is probably too light for me. Maybe it'll work in winter? Then I've got the two Make Up For Ever Aqua Creams.

Ben Nye foundation HD-304, MUFE Aqua Creams: 19 and 18.

Inglot AMC lip glosses: 543 and 544. It's hard to capture its awesomeness, so you may need to enlarge the pic to see it.

MUFE aqua liners: 4, 8 and 11.

So that's all my pretties now. I haven't been disappointed with anything yet, except maybe for the fact that I'm an idiot and bought an Inglot eyeshadow I already had (AMC Shine 32). At least it's an awesome colour. It just means I'll have to wear it a lot more often now. I love the MUFE liners because apart from their gorgeous colours, you can do a thin or thick line. They're pretty opaque, too. The Ingloit AMC lip glosses are amazing! They shift colour as you apply it and they're super-shiny. They also change the colour they reflect, depending on the way the light hits them. Love!