Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oops: old blog award

I feel absolutely terrible because I'm stupid and can't read. I was just given a blog award and there are rules about what you have to do in return. About a month ago (yes, I'm that dumb), one of my favourite bloggers, Sparkling Luna, gave me my very first award and because I was so overwhelmed (and dumb, remember), I never posted anything on my blog to recognise her awesomeness. As I said, it was my first award, but I'm not going to use that as an excuse. So, in the spirit of 'better late than never', I'm going to do what I was supposed to a month ago.


Rules of the Top 10 Award
1.  Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2.  Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3.  List your Top 10 cosmetics.
4.  Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

Thank you Luna and apologies for the lateness of this. If you've never visited Sparkling Luna's blog, go there now. She does the loveliest looks and shows you everything she's used. Now, on to my top 10 cosmetics.


1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
3. Urban Decay Naked palette
4. A England Avalon nail polish
5. Clinique brow shaper
6. Maybelline Volum'Express Colossal mascara
7. L'Oreal Matte Morphose mousse foundation
8. Avon Glazewear lip gloss
9. Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner
10. The Body Needs eyeshadow in Smoked Jade.

So here are 10 amazing blogs you all need to check out:
1. Bows and Curtseys
2. Cosmetic Blur
3. Beauty Reflections
4. Madame B Fatale
5. The Plastic Diaries
6. The Polish Haven
7. Silhouette Screams
8. Prettymaking
9. Nihrida
10. The Science of Beauty