Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Surprise: blog award

The stunning Jyz (http://makeupbyjyz.blogspot.com/) received the Liebster Blog award and she tagged me! She always leaves lovely, flattering comments that are really good for the ego. Thanks Jyz!



The Liebster Blog award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, all in spirit of fostering new connections. I would like to pay this forward and recognise some of my favorite blogs that fit this criteria below.

Personal note: not everyone has their followers listed on their sites, so I actually have no idea if they all meet this criteria. Please don't be insulted if you have more than 200 followers and I list you here; it's just that I really like your blog!


Award recipients, don't forget to:
* Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
* Reveal your top 5 picks by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Post the award to your blog.