Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Update: overseas trip & IMATS

This is just a quick post to update you guys on what I'm going to be doing over the next few weeks. First of all, this Saturday I'm going to IMATS (http://www.imats.net/index.php) in Sydney. I'm most excited about checking out Ingot, Illamasqua and Make Up For Ever, Ben Nye, Crown Brush and Naked Cosmetics. It's probably going to be swarming with excited ladies, so wish me luck getting some good stuff!

In a week (next Tuesday), I'm going on holidays. The boyfriend and I are off to Cambodia for three days and then Hong Kong for a week. I'm so excited! I've never been to either country before, so it's going to be a whole new world to look forward to. Of course, Hong Kong means bargain cosmetics, so I'm hoping to get some makeup cheap, as well as give a few Asian brands a go, depending on what I find.

This means I won't be posting as often, but I plan to post photos to give you all a sneak peek at the goodies I've found. Have any of you been to Hong Kong before? Is there anywhere in particular I should go for makeup, nail polish and other goodies?