Friday, October 28, 2011

Eyeshadow: Another Femme Fatale look

Here's another look I did with my new Femme Fatale Cosmetics (www.femmefatalecosmetics.com.au) eyeshadow samples. You'll have to forgive the little bits of hair in the photos, as I took these just as I got back from the hairdresser. If you missed my review and swatches of all the FFC eyeshadows, click here.


A fiery look with a cool duochrome effect.

I applied Pixie Epoxy all over the lid and along the lower lashline on top of my Urban Decay primer. I used Ignite (shimmery golden orange) on the inner third of the lid and lower lashline. Flare (coral red with greenish gold duochrome) went on the rest of the lid and lower lashline. I then lightly used Smokebomb (dark smokey colour with reddish-gold shimmer) in the crease.

I'm loving the complexity of these eyeshadows. Most of them appear a different colour depending on the way the light catches them. Seriously, my photos don't do them justice. For those ladies who live outside of Australia, you'll be pleased to know that FFC has now dropped the cost of international shipping (more info at the FFC blog here).