Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nails: Color Club Revvvolution

Color Club's Revvvolution is a polish I've been eyeing off for ages (I believe it's a two-year-old polish) and I finally found it in Hong Kong. It's a dark grey holo! The holo effect is subtle compared to some, but I really like it.

Dark grey holo!

As with most holos, this applied really smoothly and dried fairly quickly. I only needed two coats for full opacity. Forgive the following picture, as I took this photo as soon as I'm done my nails, forgetting that I hadn't done a proper cleanup yet. Oops.

Ooh, rainbow.

This is actually my first Color Club nail polish, so I'm keen to try some more. They're hard to find here in Australia, but I'm sure I'll be able to hunt some down on eBay. Anyone have any must-have colour suggestions?