Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nails: A England Perceval

Those of you who visit regularly know how much I love A England (www.a-england.co.uk) nail polishes. They're smooth, opaque, dry quickly and apply like a dream. I almost wet myself the first time I tried Avalon and I'm pleased to say Perceval is no exception. Like Avalon, it's a metallic polish that seems to glow. I don't know how, but it just does: the edges look darker than the middle when the light hits it.
 
This picture doesn't do it justice.

I ordered Perceval with Elaine (I've yet to wear that one) in a combined order with my friend, who is now an avid A England lover. Hooray for sharing the love! I don't have very many reds, let alone a metallic red. Now I'm set for life. I think it's an amazing colour for Christmas, too. As I said, application was incredible, but what I really need to mention is the fact that it doesn't stain! I was extremely lazy when I put it on and didn't put a base coat on. I've never worn a red that didn't stain. Well, Perceval is the exception. Did you hear that? No stains! I was stunned.

Metallic red amazingness.

Let's be honest, my picture sucks. It's OK, I can take it. You need to see the swatches over at Fashion Polish (www.fashionpolish.com) to get a proper idea of how awesome this is. A England's nail polishes are £9 and worldwide shipping is free. There's a new collection coming out soon (green please!), so keep an eye out. If you haven't tried it yet, why? What are you waiting for? Go now!