Friday, November 4, 2011

Eyeshadow: dark purple smoky eye

I've been rocking the bright colours recently so I wanted to do something different today. This actually ended up darker than I had intended, but I'm still happy with how it turned out. I used Inglot eyeshadows exclusively and wore them over Pixie Epoxy, which I haven't done before with pressed eyeshadows. It does amazing things to pressed eyeshadows as well we loose ones!


All Inglot, using all four formulas!

I didn't realise this at the time, but I actually used all four Inglot eyeshadow formulas! This was DS 494 all over the lid over Pixie Epoxy and AMC 62 along the lower lashline, also over PE. I applied 434 Pearl in the crease, 354 Matte on the browbone and finished with a dab of 454 Pearl on the inner corner.

I wanted the glitter in DS 494 (gold) and AMC 62 (copper) to stand out, which is why I used the PE. I really liked how it worked with these eyeshadows, so I can see myself using it just about every day now, whether I'm wearing loose or pressed shadows.