Saturday, November 26, 2011

Eyeshadow: Sugarpill pink & purple

So this is my first look using my brand-new Suparpill goodies. I hope you're all taking advantage of the sale that's on at the moment. I know I did! I have four more loose eyeshadows on their way.


Bright pink and purple!

For this look I used only Sugarpill eyeshadows over NYX jumbo pencil in cottage cheese (I really need to get Milk, I think). I applied Weekender loose eyeshadow on my lid and along the lower lashline. I used Dollipop widely in the crease and the Poison Plum in the deep crease and on the outer third of the lower lashline. I then used Tako to highlight and on the inner corner.

I love how this turned out: it was so bright and sparkly at the same time. I think it was a bit brighter in person. Anyway, the eyeshadows were awesome to use. They blended out really well and it was a breeze to build up the colour. They're amazing quality. My next look is going to be using Asylum, as requested by EyeGraffiti.