Friday, November 25, 2011

Haul: Sugarpill at last!

I finally own some Sugarpill goodies. I've been wanting them for so long, but they were definitely worth the wait. This was my birthday present from my boyfriend: he's hopeless and waited until two days before the day to ask what I wanted. So I ordered these babies and they've just arrived. I may have to get some more since they're having a Pink Weekend Sale. 30% off? Yes, please!
 
 My goodies: four loose eyeshadows and the two pressed eyeshadow palettes.

My bf was very generous, so I was able to get four of the loose eyeshadows (that was a really difficult decision, narrowing it down), as well as the two palettes: the Burning Heart and Sweetheart palettes. I was so excited when I opened the box, I almost peed my pants. Kind of freaked out the bf a little!


 Left to right: Goldilux, Lumi, Weekender and Asylum.

 Left: Sweetheart palette. Right: Burning Heart palette.

I couldn't wait to start having a go at them so I immediately did some swatches. I was so overwhelmed by their awesomeness, I didn't know where to start. Let me just say that all the reviews about the pigmentation and intensity of these eyeshadows is in no way an exaggeration. They're so smoothy and buttery, it's amazing. It really was love at first swipe (yes, pathetic punintended). So on to the swatches. All of these are dry over Urban Decay Primer Potion.

 Left to right: the loose eyeshadows: Asylum, Goldilux, Weekender and Lumi.


Left to right: the Burning Heart palette: Flamepoint, Buttercupcake, Love+ and Poison Plum.

Left to right: the Sweetheart palette: Dollipop, Tako, Afterparty and Midori.

They're all so beautiful and vibrant! I can't wait to use them. I wonder if Sugarpill will ever do any other makeup like lipglosses or lipsticks? Can you imagine how amazing they'd be? I'm so deliriously happy with these pretties. They're also so big that I'll be able to use them for years to come. Yes!