Monday, November 14, 2011

Swatches: The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes (green)

I'm sure many of you will be familiar with The Body Shop's Shimmer Cubes. I recently bought the green one, which is apparently limited edition (can anyone confirm this?) for $40.95. Yes, The Body Shop is another brand that's more expensive to buy here in Australia. Anyway, the thing I love about Shimmer Cubes is that each eyeshadow is in its own separate container with a lid, so there's no mess and it's easy to pull out just one.


Shimmer Cubes in Green.

And here are the swatches. In case you can't tell from my crappy picture, the colours (in the order they're swatched below), are mint green, teal, silver and dark green. The picture below shows them swatched on my bare hand: no primer. These have really good colour payoff and can easily be intensified.


Ooh, sparkly!