Thursday, December 22, 2011

Eyeshadow: Bride of Frankenstein

So this is the first look using some of my brand-new goodies. This look didn't turn out at all how I envisaged, but it's not offensive in any way or anything. I used Fyrinnae's Bride of Frankenstein Arcane Magic eyeshadow all over the lid over Pixie Epoxy, with Femme Fatale Cosmetics' Wrath Baby on the lower lashline. I used Sugarpill Magpie (very) lightly in the crease and then a dab of FFC Handful of Snowflakes on the inner corner.


I love blue and purple together.

I should have been more heavy-handed with Magpie because you can barely see it! It was a tad darker in real life, but nowhere near enough to show off Magpie's awesomeness. This was the first time I'd worn Wrath Baby and I was really impressed: it's such a vibrant purple! I'm a huge fan of Fyrinnae's Arcane Magic eyeshadows and Bride of Frankenstein was no exception. It's a beautiful shimmery cornflower blue that shifts greenish. I haven't seen its pinkish shimmer yet, but I think that's because I don't walk around with my face buried in a mirror all day.