Thursday, December 29, 2011

Eyeshadow: Darling Magpie

Another new eyeshadow today: I'm christening Darling from Sugarpill. Also, as promised, I've used Magpie more heavily to show off its awesomeness. I wore this look on Boxing Day when I went shopping and I received some really lovely compliments. I was very flattered. If you can believe it, this looked even brighter in real life. Even I didn't realise how bright it was until I was washing my hands at the basin in the ladies' room. It kind of freaked me out a little.




It was actually a simple look to achieve. I used Darling all over the lid over Pixie Epoxy, then Magpie in the crease and along the lower lashline, also over Pixie Epoxy. I added a dab of Lumi on the inner corner and a little along the lower lashline to meet up with Magpie. That's it! I really want to wear Darling with Poison Plum next. I think that would make an awesome combination.