Sunday, December 18, 2011

Eyeshadow: Femme Fatale Cosmetics Winter's Veil

As promised, I've put aside my new Sugarpill colours temporarily to give some loving to my other new eyeshadows from Aromaleigh (www.aromaleigh.com) and Femme Fatale Cosmetics (www.femmefatalecosmetics.com.au). Today's look is using two colours from the limited edition Winter's Veil collection from FFC.



A soft and shimmery purple look.

I applied Handful of Snowflakes all over the lid, along the inner half of the lower lashline and on the inner corner. I applied Stolen Treats in the crease and along the outer third of the lower lashline. I also applied a silver Benefit eyeliner on my waterline.

My photos really suck compared to how this looked in person. The pinkish shimmer in Handful of Snowflakes is almost invisible here, plus in the jar it looks like a pale blue yet applied mauve! It's incredible. Very happy I got a full-size version of this one. Stolen Treats is a shimmery purple with golden shimmer, which you also can't see in these crappy photos. The contrast between the two purples is also more obvious in person. Oh well, trust me when I say this looked better than it does in photos.