Saturday, December 31, 2011

Eyeshadow: Fyrinnae Steampunk

Yesterday I wore Fyrinnae's Steampunk Arcane Magic eyeshadow. I love this colour! It appears a brownish colour at first (although in my photos, it looks more burgundy) and then flashes to green and gold. It's a lovely complex colour.

I applied Steampunk all over the lid over Pixie Epoxy, as well as along the lower lashline. I added Fyrinnae's Book of the Dead in the inner V and along the edges of Steampunk on the lower lashline. I used Inglot 414 Pearl lightly in the crease and then 385 Pearl on the browbone.



Steampunk looking all burgundy and awesome.

And, because my camera sucks and can't pick up subtleties in colour, you can't actually tell that I went crazy and finally attempted coloured brows! I used Inglot's 340 Matte, which is a dark blue colour. My boyfriend didn't even notice. I took another photo in natural light and I think the colour is more apparent.

Blue brows!