Friday, December 2, 2011

Eyeshadow: Poisoned Gold (yes, more Sugarpill)

OK everyone, put your sunnies on because this look from yesterday is bright and blingy as hell! Actually, it's less so in the pictures than it was in real life, but it's still pretty full on. I wanted to amp up Sugarpill's Goldilux, since I did a work safe look with it most recently, and I thought Poison Plum was a perfect match for it. I also wore false eyelashes with this one! And I applied them properly! (This is only the third time I've ever worn them, so this is a big achievement for me.) I also wanted something fun because I was going to see the Misfits! Yes, I'm a complete zombie now (how appropriate) because mid-week concerts suck, but it was an excellent show.

For this look I used Goldilux all over the lid over Pixie Epoxy and then dry on the inner corner. I used Poison Plum in the crease and along the lower lashline, then blended out the top of the crease with Dollipop. Tako was used to highlight.


No idea why I look so surprised in these photos. Might have caught a reflection of myself in the mirror!