Friday, December 30, 2011

Eyeshadow: red and silvery sparkle

Today I used some of the new eyeshadows I got from the Boxing Day sales, as well as a new Fyrinnae colour. I love how this turned out and I think I'll wear it again soon, maybe substituting the pinks with greens or purples. I don't often do a pale lid colour with a really bright crease, but I like how it looks. On an unrelated note, this is post number 200, apparently! So much ranting! Thanks for reading, guys.

I used Silver Suede from Gorgeous Cosmetics on the lid over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy, Fyrinnae's Arcane Magic in Wake Not The Dead along the lower lashline over Pixie Epoxy and a small dab of Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Static on the inner corner. For the crease, I used Sugarpill's Love+, blended out with Dollipop. Tako was used to highlight.


I love Silver Suede: is it silver or is it pink?

I didn't have time today, but I really want to try doing coloured brows, like those on EyeGraffiti here. I think this look might suit them. What do you guys think?