Thursday, December 1, 2011

Eyeshadow: Sugarpill fire

After my previous look using Sugarpill's Buttercupcake didn't really do it for me, I was determined to try it again, on the lid this time. I'm super happy with the way this turned out, especially since I did it quite quickly. Buttercupcake, Flame Point and Love+ were made to be worn together (duh, that's why they're in a paletter together), but this look was simply a no-brainer.

I used Buttercupcake on the inner half of the lid and lower lashline, with Flame Point on the outer half. I used Love+ in the crease and then finished it off with Tako to highlight the inner corner and browbone.


I'm on fire!

And because I just couldn't leave it alone, I decided I wanted a touch of bling to the look, so I added a little bit of holographic gold liner just at the edge (Make Up Store's Treasure, which I think might be discontinued now). It didn't need the glitter, but I love sparkle so any excuse!


A hint of bling.

Which one do you guys prefer? I like them both, although glitter makes everything better, in my opinion!