Sunday, December 25, 2011

Eyeshadow: Sugarpill Junebug

Merry Christmas everyone!

Oh yeah, more Sugarpill! This look features Junebug, which I got during Sugarpill's recent Pink Weekend sale. I'm a sucker for green and Junebug is just stunning. I also thought it was the perfect choice for Christmas! This look is a bit dark because I was eager to try out some of my new Fyrinnae eyeshadows and most of the colours I got were dark.



My favourite: green for Christmas!

This is Sugarpill Junebug all over the lid on top of Pixie Epoxy, with Femme Fatale Cosmetics Hibernate on the inner third of the lid to brighten it up a bit. I then used Fyrinnae Dorian Gray in the crease and Arcane Magic eyeshadow in Raven's Prophecy along the lower lashline, also on top of Pixie Epoxy. A dab of Aromaleigh Snowglobe on the inner corner and Urban Decay Virgin (from the Naked palette) on the browbone finished off the look.

And, because it's Christmas, you get a bonus look! OK. so I dug this one out from ages ago and I have no idea what eyeshadows I used, apart from Sugarpill's Lumi along the lower lashline (presumably over Pixie Epoxy). There's a green in there (looks like Midori) as well as a brown in the crease. Sorry I can't be more helpful!



More green plus some more Lumi. I love Lumi!