Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Eyeshadow: Sugarpill Midori

I'm back! Apologies for the unexpected week-long hiatus, guys. It's been a long, painful week as we finished up work for the year. But it's all done now and I'm back. This is another Sugarpill look (can't get enough of this stuff!), but I promise there are non-Sugarpill looks coming! This one features Midori.

I applied Midori all over the lid and Afterparty in the crease and along the lower lashline. I added a touch of Poison Plum in the outer V and Lumi on the inner corner. I finished it off with Tako as the highlight.


This looks kind of mermaidy to me.

On a side note, it appears my posts will no longer have photos side by side, as the new Blogger layout seems to add extra space between them so they no longer fit that way. I'm not too fussed, but I thought I'd mention it. Also, a reminder that I'll be removing the Google Friend Connect widget from my site at the end of the month. You'll find me on Bloglovin', which is how I'll be following you guys from now on. I also discovered a Bloglovin' iPhone app, so I'll be able to keep up with all your wonderful sites no matter where I am!