Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Eyeshadow: two more Sugarpill looks

So before I continue with my new goodies, here are two more Sugarpill looks that I didn't get around to posting last week. For the first look, I used Tako all over the lid and on the browbone, with Dollipop in the crease. I applied Weekender along the lower lashline and then finished it off with Lumi all over the lid over Picie Epoxy, on the inner corner and along the lower lashline over Weekender. I used a blue Mirenesse eyeliner (I was hoping it would be darker than it is, but it's still a nice colour) along the top and my usual Benefit silver liner on the waterline.



 Lumi makes everything awesome!

I adore how Lumi looks over purple, which you can only sort of see in the first picture. It adds a duochromey effect to Weekender. You can't even see Lumi's tealness in these photos, but this was one sparkly, blingy look.

For the second look, I featured Lumi again. I used Midori all over the lid and in the crease, with Weekender along the lower lashline. I then applied Lumi all over the lid, turning Midori into a shimmery aqua colour, and a little on the inner corner. I finished it off with Tako on the browbone.


 Super-sparkly Midori!

First of all, I don't know why I look like a corpse in these photos. They're so washed out! As a result, this looks softer than it really was. Lumi made Midori more sparkly, plus it changed it from green to aqua, which you also can't tell from these photos. I left the crease with Midori alone and in real life, there was a more noticeable contrast between the lid and crease colour.

I promise my new goodies are coming soon! There's no sun so swatching is pointless, but I'll be doing my best to wear them all over the coming weeks (yes, there's that many!).