Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nails: Sasatinnie Q10

I can't believe this is the first time I've worn this nail polish! The Sasatinnie brand is Hong Kong chain SaSa's own brand. It's the shade Q10, which is a sheer deep burgundy with silver and purple glitter with red/green duochrome flakies in it. Yes, it really is as awesome as it sounds. I added two coats over the top of Essie Masquerade Belle.

This bottle pic doesn't do the polish justice.

You have to see this on the nails. It's amazing! It's best if you click to enlarge the pictures so you can see the full sparkle and flakie awesomeness of it.

 Straight on, the flakies appear red.

Angled, you can see the green flash of the flakies.

I love this nail polish. It applied really smoothly and dried quickly. I'm not wearing a topcoat in these pictures. I got lazy and decided it was shiny enough not to bother. I think the polish was about $4, so it was also a complete bargain.