Saturday, December 24, 2011

Eyeshadow: Aromaleigh Holly-Days look

So I was hoping to have this up yesterday, but the (sort of) in-laws' internet is almost as slow as dialup. Ugh. It's behaving for some reason, so I thought I'd quickly get this up and happening. This look is from a few days ago using my new Aromaleigh Holly-Days collection.


Kind of reminds me of winter, despite it actually being summer.

This is Aromaleigh Snowglobe all over the lid, with Poison Pointsettia along the lower lashline. I then used Midnight Mess in the crease, with a bit of Naughty or Nice in the upper crease to blend out the edge. I finished off the eyeshadow with Femme Fatale Cosmetics Handful of Snowflakes on the inner corner. I added a Chi Chi glitter eyeliner all over the lid, but you can't even tell in any of these photos! So weird.

This is the glitter eyeliner I used.

It's Chrismtas Eve here in Australia! The boyfriend and I will be travelling back to Sydney (his folks live in country NSW) tomorrow, but I should have another eyeshadow post up in the morning. Merry Christmas everyone!