Sunday, January 15, 2012

Award: Top 10 Beauty Award

The lovely Azure and Phlox at EyeGraffiti awarded me the Top 10 Beauty Award. Choosing my top 10 beauty items was supremely difficult. You wouldn't think so, since it's only 10 products, but narrowing down my absolute favourites is hard because they change all the time.


The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog within the post.
2. Put the award logo in your blog.
3. List your top 10 products in cosmetics/beauty/health.
4. Choose 5 bloggers to do the same.

Hand & body cream:
Black Amethyst body lotion from Bath and Body Works.

Foundation:
L'Oreal Matte Morphose Mousse Foundation.

Mascara:
Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal in Glam Black.

Makeup remover: 
Neutrogena Oil-Free Makeup Remover.

Makeup primer:
I still haven't found the perfect one, but I like Benefit's Porefessional. My favourite eyeshadow primer is Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Nail polish brand:
A England. It's a fairly new brand, but it rocks. Zoya is also another brand I love.

Lipstick:
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in Madison Mauve.

Body Wash:
Sensual Amber body wash from Bath and Body Works.

Perfume:
This is a toughie, since I'm a bit of a perfume whore. My current favourite is Prada L'Eau Ambree.

Lip balm:
Funnily enough, my favourite is Avon Little Blossom lip tint.

So now I want to know about your favourites! Here are the five bloggers I've chosen: