Monday, January 9, 2012

Eyeshadow: another Aromaleigh Starry Night look

I haven't given Aromaleigh's Starrt Night collection enough love, so I did a look with a few of the colours I haven't used before. I went all-out and this look was shimmery from the lid all the way to the brow bone.


Left to right: Polaris (shimmery white), Capella (yellow with pink shimmer), Spica (chartreuse), Izar (red-based purple), Bellatrix (dark blue with silver sparkle).

First of all, I applied Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy all over the lid, in the inner corner and along the lower lashline. I placed a bit Capella on the inner V and then Spica all over the lid. I applied Izar on the middle third of the lower lashline and then Bellatrix on the outer third of the lower lashline and in the crease. I finished it off with Polaris on the brow bone.

I love chartreuse with blue! I don't wear it often enough.