Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Eyeshadow: aqua and purple

First of all, let me apologise for the lack of posts over the last couple days. I had a full-on day at work and then I had a (minor) car accident that bummed me out and made me feel like not doing much of anything. I felt better today so I felt like posting something bright. This is from a couple of days ago. I was digging through my stash, looking for colours to combine and pulled out a few that have been neglected of late. Plus a new eyeshadow that I haven't worn yet.

Left: Gorgeous Cosmetics Deep Purple. 
Top row (left to right): Morgana Cryptoria Isis, Pure Luxe Green Aura.

Bottom row: Fyrinnae Futuristic Glamrock, Morgana Cryptoria Changing Chartreuse.

I started off by applying NYX jumbo pencil in Cottage Cheese all over the lid, inner corner and along the  lower lashline. I then applied Fyrinnae Futuristic Glamrock (Arcane Magic eyeshadow) to the inner half of the lid and Morgana Isis to the outer half and blended them together. I added just a bit of Morgana Changing Chartreuse to the inner quarter of the lower lashline. I then used Gorgeous Cosmetics Deep Purple in the crease and along the lower lashline. I finished off with Pure Luxe Green Aura on the inner corner and Urban Decay Virgin (Naked palette) on my browbone. 


Don't know why the colour correction came out different for these two photos, but try to enjoy! The top one is more true to life.

Forgive the slightly wonky eyeliner on the top lashline. I've just started using a Stila liquid liner pen and I'm still not used to it. It's got a really long tip that's kind of hard to control. Other than that, I also wanted to let you guys know that I'll be posting my giveaway some time this week.