Sunday, January 22, 2012

Eyeshadow: bluish Sugarpill look

I didn't have the patience for eye makeup yesterday, so I wanted something quick, but still mildly interesting because I was going out in the evening. What better way to have tons of sparkle and shimmer without effort than Sugarpill? I used Lumi and Magpie, and that was enough. Forgive the bits where the makeup has smudged and/or worn away, as I'd been wearing this for a few hours before I realised I'd forgotten to take photos.



Pale and shimmery.

I applied Lumi all over the lid, lower lashline and inner corner over the top of NYX jumbo pencil in Cottage Cheese. I then blended Magpie widely into the crease and added a little to the outer corner of the lower lashline. I finished with Virgin from the Urban Decay Naked palette on the browbone. A bit of liner and a crappy mascara application, and that's it.