Thursday, January 5, 2012

Eyeshadow: bright liner & glitter

I had very little time to get ready yesterday, so I just slapped on a bright liner, rather than bothering with a complicated eyeshadow application. You can kind of tell I rushed it, but I like the idea of it.


The goodies I used: cream shadow, metallic eyeliner and glitter liner. 

I used a Designer Brands Whipped Mineral Eyeshadow lightly all over the lid (not sure of the colour as my sister gave this to me: the sticker may have fallen off the bottom). I applied Bourjois waterproof metallic eyeliner in #54 (bleu clinquant) along the top and bottom lashes. I then went over that with the Chi Chi blue/green glitter eyeliner. A little Benefit silver eyeliner on the waterline and I was done. Pretty simple.

Bright and glittery. What else does a girl need?

In hindsight, I probably could have added a little something to the crease. There's miles of space between my eye and brow, which is why I think it looks better when I have a crease colour. Oh well, next time.