Monday, January 30, 2012

Eyeshadow: dark blue, pink and copper

Today I wanted some colour, but I challenged myself to using just one palette. I ended up using my Sleek i-Divine Original palette, since it's been a while. Plus, I've lent my Sugarpill palettes to my sister for the week, which means I need to show some other palettes some love. Tomorrow I might whip out another palette, since I'm quite happy with the results of this one.

The Sleek Original palette: I used 1, 3, 7, 8, 10 and 11 for this look.

I first applied the pink (8) to the inner half of the lid, with the copper (10) on the outer half, blending where they mat in the middle. I added the brown (11) all along the lower lashline. I used the dark blue (3) widely through the crease and outer V, mixing it with black (1) in the deep crease at the outer corner. I finished off with the pale gold (7) on the browbone and inner corner.

Lighter colours on the lid, with the darkness in the crease and outer V.

Overall, I'm happy with how this one turned out. I don't think I'd use 7 on the inner corner, as it's a little chunky and didn't want to adhere very well to my primer. I may need to do another look using this same palette tomorrow, just because there are so many pretty colours in there that I need to use.

For those who haven't, make sure you check out my giveaway!